<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, March 11, 2007

So it’s been awhile since I’ve written and a lot has happened. I’ve been making great sales on etsy, and my body of work is definitely increasing. I find it easier to keep people’s attention with pictures, so I’m not going to make you think very hard in this blog.

Exibit A:

Remember this pretty? I finally finished it, and it turned out A.Mazing! It’s up for sale and has more views than anything else I’ve made. I am very proud of it.

Exhibit B:

These both sold to one buyer…big ups to “labelreader” in VA. Apparently Virginia is for nerd lovers ^_^ They were new variations on older designs and I think they turned out really fresh.

Exhibit C:

These super little guys didn’t take too much time and totally awesome (if I do say so myself). My mom used to make little cross stitch project of things her friends liked, like my grandmother has a little set of golf clubs on her wall. I thought it would be sweet to make some little ones of things dorky kids like me liked.

Exhibit D:

So this one had been half finished for a long time and I just never got around to actually completing it. So I got up my gumption and got it done. I really like this because only a true gamer would understand…and it’s almost totally accurate down to the pixel. Every geeky gamer remembers the worst translation ever:

Lol grammer.

Exhibit E: (and last one, if you’re really bored)

I just made them tonight. Being totally out of vital colors needed to complete my Mario coasters…I had to come up with something else to do. I feel like I was straying from my first love of pixels. The pixel coasters are what kind of sparked my sales and recognition, so I felt like I had to get back to that. It’s really hard figuring out how to spend my time.

Anyway…I hope you like the stuff. I’m going to try and complete at least 3 projects a week to keep my store fresh. We’ll see how that works out ^_^

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home