<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: I'm a mess

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm a mess


Sometimes I'm a clutz.




In other news...I've been totally awful at keeping up with my stuff. I've been slacking big time. You know it's bad when you've gone a whole week and have nothing to show for it. So I'm making an agreement with myself. In order to keep my little self on track, I'm commiting to taking pictures of my daily accomplishments and posting them on the internets. Even if it's something that's halfway completed, I'll have a journal to keep track of it.


That being said...I need to go make something >_<




P.B. (post blog heh) That little guy's name is Shy...the completed, not strewn about version, can be found in my store on etsy ^_^




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home