<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: pwnd

The Pink Samurai

Friday, May 25, 2007

pwnd



So I'm thinking about making this a weekly thing. I'm procrastinator extreme!




In the weeks I haven't posted, I have been busy. Last week the Pink Samurai saw a sale every day! It's not so much. I mean the buttons are only $1.50 each so there wasn't too much money coming in, but the fact that each day someone saw something they liked enough to buy made me super happy.



I finally got off my ass with the 3 finished cross stitch projects sitting on my craft hutch too. Lazy doesn't really describe the last couple of weeks lol! The projects were matted (thanks mom!) and framed today. The pwnd one is up for sale now. I sold a few of them awhile ago, but got of the stitchin' band wagon about as fast as I got on >_<>
I figured out that the reason I had been so out of it the last few weeks is because I haven't been using my planner as much. I bought this little note book in January for the express purpose of recording my acheivements for the day. It's an easy concept really. I just write what I want to accomplish for the day, do it, then check it off. That's what is really wrong with society nowadays. Everyone wants a quick fix and for things to be done for them. There's a real sense of accomplishment at the end of the day when you've done what you set out to do. It just completes the day I think.



Well, I'm off to bed now. All my finales are done so there's nothing to watch for the next few months except that dancing show and on the lot. Not sure how far I'm going to get in those lol! Sorry I couldn't fill up this whole thing. Just scroll down the awesome pictures and marvel in my craftiness! (if anyone is reading :)












1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM , Blogger Made by Melissa said...

Love those subway map ones! Cute work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home