<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: New Treasuries!

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, August 12, 2007

New Treasuries!






"BASKET CASE"

by Sara Kincheloe

(my cousin in law who rock my socks. she's got super cool stuff in her shop so you should most definitely check it out. especially if your a knittin kinda lady. )


-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-


Nothing else too new going on. Just getting ready for the move. I'm going to be putting up a note in the next few days about the shop being closed. Orders can be made, but they won't be shipped out, most likely near the very end of the month.

Not sure if anyone really reads this, but I'd love some feedback on clever ways to store crafting stuff in small spaces. Please give any and all ideas...I've been blessed so far in being able to spread out...now I've gotta be creative so I can be creative ^_^

Thanks loves

3 Comments:

At 9:55 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

did someone mention small spaces? :P

i've been living my life in a small space... what kind of stuff do you have to store? i keep my fabric and finished items in these hangy-down things from target or ikea that are meant to hold sweaters and shoes in your closet.

my sewing supplies are basically stacked in some boxes in the corner of the dining room (and by "dining room" i mean a 5' by 4' area) and i just make sure i put it all away EVERY TIME i use it. a pain.

oh, and good luck with all the changes. they are stressful but then you get to grow and that ends up being somewhat worthwhile.

 
At 1:59 AM , Blogger PAC said...

hahaha..I love that name "Meek Geek"!

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Morrgan said...

Congrats on the treasuries!

I know alllll about small spaces. I have my knitting stuff stored away in a bunch of stackable plastic boxes. Takes little floor space, but the more boxes you have the more you can fit in. However, it's gotten to the point where there are a little too many boxes to be safe. :P A better idea would be to have something stackable you can open from the side. That'll be what I'll look into next.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home