<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Change is fun

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Change is fun



So, there's a lot going on right now. I'm moving in about a week and a half and my online store is pretty steady. I'm really thinking about putting some vacation settings on for about a week so I can get settled. Getting my bearings in the new place and starting a job at a new location (Hooray for transfers!) is going to take lots of energy ^_^ Plus working mad overtime before vacation lol!

There are a few new things in the shop and some that are selling like hotcakes that I renew everyday. I swear I thought I was a being cheese ball when the "Will Work for Brains" button idea popped into my head...totally glad it's in the shop now!

So since there's so much going on, this installment will be short and sweet. I leave you with some things I adore...



Measure you love cups ^_^



And if anyone can help me order from Candypop they will be my new personal hero.


That is all.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

Hooray for comments! Anyone?

 
At 6:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yeah, those salt n pepper shakers are cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home