<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: On the Jason Ellis Show!

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, January 10, 2009

On the Jason Ellis Show!


So I spent some of yesterday moving my blog back over to Blogger from Wordpress. That's why there are so many posts from the 9th. Wordpress is great for CSS savvy...unfortunately that's not me!

But the highlight of the day was being on the Jason Ellis Show! He's awesome human with an afternoon radio show on SiriusXM's Radio Faction channel 28. http://www.teamellismate.com/ is his website so you can learn all about him if you don't already know. I made some buttons, as I'm prone to do, for the show. There were some for him, some for segments on the show and for his producers/friends :) I loved making them and was just beside myself when they started talking about them on the air! Here are said buttons:


Ha! I sounded totally lame on the phone, but I was just so nervous. I thought of some great things to say after I hung up! Oh well. I'm just glad they liked them so much. Jason said his favorite was Raw Dog's. I cracked myself up making that one. It was a big decision whether to put the finger in or not, but I felt like the anticipation of it going in was what made it so successful. And Tully was so nice on the phone and said that he never thought he'd put and "Cowfucker" stuff in his home, but the magnet I made is going on his fridge. I really tried to be more classy with that one, you know, expose the more sensitive side. And the "Dude, am I a slut" one is just so gross!

I don't mind that I'm not in Awesome World...I feel like the buttons fulfilled my highest expectations so I'm more than happy to leave Awesome World to the Chad Reed's and women who have given birth.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:04 PM , Blogger T.Allen said...

Love love love the raw dog one...perfect for Valentine's Day! *blushes*

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger Lotussooz said...

Those buttons are great.. Ellis should totally be putting you in awesome world...

 
At 2:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

were you able to forward your blog domain name from wordpress to blogger? just wondering b/c I know what you mean about css savvy... please let me know - thanks a bunch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home