<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: 30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 17

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 17

photo_challenge_017

There's more to my desk than this, but it's the corner that's in my direct line of sight and I love the things that I put there.

1) Star Wars 4,5 & 6. I only watch the special edition discs with the original cuts.
2) Moleskines that I use to jot down ideas throughout the day. The sticker came from an exchange student from Japan. She stayed with my sister for 2 weeks and brought the most gorgeous gifts!
3) Bunneary. A Pokemon from my sister.
4) My little Manske Roll. A sweet zipper pull from Kidrobot
5) Boba Fett
6) This picture hung on the wall of my grandparents loft/sewing space/guest room for as long as I can remember. My Grandmom used to teach cookie lessons to internationals from her church and one of them gave this to her as a thank you. It reminds me of her every day.
7) A calligraphy pen! I'm pretty terrible at calligraphy, but I'd love to learn. Maybe some day I'll be as cool as Lila ^_^
8) A paper fan from an arcade in Ocean City.
9) A great vintage glass vase that I stuff all my pens and pencils into.
10) A mess of usb cords for various cameras lol

<3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home