<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Nail Polish: Color!

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nail Polish: Color!

So I love nail polish and I've really been into playing with different color palettes lately. This is one I did a few weeks ago and forgot to snap a pic before they started to chip a little. The colors were so fun together, though! They are all Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Model Behavior, Barracuda, and 3 in Coral Fever.
Nail_Polish_2_8.22.11

This week I'm playing with a matte top coat by Essie and another palette of 3. I should really do a whole post on color theory as shown with nail polish haha! So here I've got another Sally Hansen color in Yellow Kitty (how could I not get that?) and Essie colors Turquoise & Caicos (one of my all time favorites) and Rose Bowl with a top coat of Matte About You.
Nail_Polish_3_8.22.11
NailPolish_8.22.11
I hope you like them! I just love playing with bright colors!

<3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home