<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: New Markers

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Markers

copics

I worked from home half the day yesterday because I wasn't feeling well. Just curled up in bed with my laptop and the kittens and did my work from there. I could totally get used to that, btw. When Andy got home came baring gifts! We've been really into our greyscale Copic's and he brought me some pinks! I love love love Copic's and I colored my most recent girl tonight. Nothing fancy, I'm still practicing with these markers, but it's pink ^_^

pink_gurl

My scanner decided crop it for me :/ Oh well! I still really like it.
So the moral of the story is to play with pink copic markers cuz they are awesome.

<3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home