<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Star Trek Inspiration: Uhura Nails

The Pink Samurai

Monday, August 08, 2011

Star Trek Inspiration: Uhura Nails

Here's how my Star Trek nails came out! This color is so great. Three coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in 13 - Celeb City. I'm pretty sure it was just $2.99 at Rite Aid. I usually do my nails every Sunday. It's just fun little "me" thing that I make time for on the weekend. These turned out really great imo, so I might start posting my nails more regularly.

Star Trek Nails

Star Trek Nails

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home