<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: SuperCute Sunday #5

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, August 21, 2011

SuperCute Sunday #5

SuperCuteSunday_Banner

This addition is all about Photography. I've found some really cute cameras and fun tutorials on how to give your own photos that cute vintage feel!

supercutesunday5.1
• This Crochet Polaroid is so super cute! Not technically a camera...but it was too cute to leave out.
• Elsie from Red Velvet / A Beautiful Mess has this super cute Hand-Painted Holga in a chevron pattern that I just love. I read her blog every day, btw.
• The Pink Polaroid was from a wedding shoot and I had to include it because it's pink. And I want it.
• Urban Outfitters has bunches of fun cameras, but this Blue Cloud Diana is the cutest imo.
• UO can over charge a bit tho, so check out Amazon. I found this Instax for almost half of what UO was charging. I don't have one of these yet, I prefer Polaroid's square format, but I think it would be really fun to play around with.

supercutesunday5.2
And here are some great Photoshop tricks to give your digital photos that vintage feel.
• I love instagram (my username is beckypool). These Instagram Photoshop Actions are so awesome and there's so many! I want to play with all my photos.
Photo Editing with Curves and Selective Color is a trick I use with all the photos on my blog. It helps to keep everything consistant and give a nice airy, but colorful feel.
• Here's one more Vintage Photo Effect in Photoshop.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home