<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Music Monday & Self Portrait

The Pink Samurai

Monday, March 12, 2012

Music Monday & Self Portrait



So Andy got me the cutest Hello Kitty iPod speaker (it's her head!!!) for Valentine's Day and I put it in the bathroom so I could have some tunes in the shower. It's pretty much the best thing. I started this Monday with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs...cuz I needed something awesome to take my mind off the fact that I lost and hour of my weekend to Ben Franklin.

I'm also playing around with different paper for my daily sketches and I kind of love Moleskine's watercolor paper. The sketchbook I'd been using had such thin paper almost everything would bleed. Anyway! I kind of love how this came out ^_^




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home