<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 3

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Daily Drawing: 3

More hearts today!  Hearts, bows and kittens.  If everything in my wardrobe had at least one of these things on it somewhere, I'd be happy.

I'm finishing up some scarves for co-workers this week...only about 3 left to go.  After those are done I'm going to move onto some new spring designs.  There's a few patterns I've been dying to try, so I'll be glad to take a little time to experiment.

Today's scarf is a teal version of this guy, btw ^_^


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home