<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 118 | Countdown to Bust

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Daily Drawing: 118 | Countdown to Bust

This is the last week till the Bust Craftacular! I spent most of the day making and making and making, trying to get as much inventory as possible.  Lots and lots of the new crochet necklaces will be there, and I'm going to spend a little time on some of my winter stuff, just incase people want to grab them for gifts.

I also took some product shots of the new necklaces today, and I'll be editing and listing them in the shop tomorrow!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:10 AM , Blogger Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

How exciting! I hope you'll sell loads or stuff and have a great day. Still some time to prepare though:)

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home