<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 170 | Antique Overload

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Daily Drawing: 170 | Antique Overload

I spent a good part of the morning combing through the Austin Antique Mall today, and it was awesome. I'll be going back with my real camera, but I took a bunch with my photo that you can see on my instagram feed if you want to peep.  There's a couple of estate sales I'm going to try and pop by tomorrow...and a haunted antique shop in Georgetown that I'm really looking forward to!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home