<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 235 | Petal Winner

The Pink Samurai

Friday, August 23, 2013

Daily Drawing: 235 | Petal Winner

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Have you ever had one of those days where you really dug your outfit?  I had a meeting in the morning and wanted to look a little nicer than my standard summer uniform of cut-offs and a white tee.  It was also a good reason to wear my wonderfully ridiculous new necklace.  If there was ever a day for outfit photos, today would've been it.  It's simple and comfy while still looking dressy...it's like a wonderful trick haha!

Details: top • Gap (similar), skirt • Target (similar), necklace • Modcloth

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home